Skip to content
4 Ways to Make Money Online
- Open a free brokerage account (I use Schwab)
- Add some money. Add a little, or a lot, whatever you can afford.
- Execute a “Buy Order” for a high quality dividend-paying stock. I recommend SCHD.
- Repeat steps 2-3 each week and watch your net worth grow while simultaneously collecting dividends (passive income).
- Buy this camera. Learn to use it.
- Make a really good Tinder profile. Add a little note in your bio that you’re a photographer.
- When sexy “content creators” message you and ask for help with creating OnlyFans/IG content, oblige them.
- Set up a payment plan and get more referrals. It only takes a couple of successful clients for you to be making $15k + per month.
- Look around your house/apartment and find something that you can sell on Etsy/eBay. (Hint: houseplants, décor, or something that you made)
- Take some decent photos of your “product”, write a description, and throw together a quick listing.
- If it doesn’t sell, lower your price or find something else to test out.
- If it sells, find a way to get more of your “product” for a lower price (sometimes even for free) than you sold it for.
- Repeat steps 1-4 until you’ve got lots of listings bringing you a steady stream of income.
- Think of a cool domain name, like PaidRenegade.com
- Throw together a basic website using (free) WordPress
- Write some helpful/entertaining articles that people will read and share with their friends.
- Throw in some affiliate links and offer services such as 1-on-1 coaching. Enjoy.